This is a vintage American quilt, made circa 1960's-1970's. It is a traditional Hexi or Hexagon quilt pattern. The quilt is hand quilted and hand sewn, if you look closely you will see the variation in each beautiful stitch. In our opinion the quilt is thin, soft, and light weight. This jacket is a definite showstopper with its bright and cheery fabrics. A great piece that is fun and easy to style. Please note that there are some spots of color bleed. We have included photos at the end of this listing for your convenience. If you have further questions please direct message us and we are happy to send you a video.
- The shawl collar allows for several different style options. This jacket is meant to be worn right side up or upside down.
- This jacket has two clear snaps that disappear into the fabric at the bottom of the shawl collar to help the lapel drape nicely.
- The Aunt Ethel has slouchy shoulders and a generous fit, keeping in line with its bohemian roots.
- One Size Fits Most - Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible.
- We do not accept returns! If you have any doubt, please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.