This is an Antique American quilt made circa 1930's. It is a traditional Hearts and Gizzards quilt pattern. This beauty has been meticulously hand quilted, hand sewn, and hand appliqued. The technique used to apply the hearts is unorthodox and instead of a typical quilt block it was hand appliqued. This is what we consider to be a summer weight quilt. It was not made for warmth or comfort, but rather aesthetics. In our opinion the quilt is very thin, very light weight, and has a butter drape. It is important to note that this quilt has sun bleaching throughout. This affects the saturation of the fabric colors but does not affect the integrity of the fabrics. Please note that the sleeves are 2" shorter than our standard Aunt Ethel pattern, if you have long arms this is probably not a good jacket for you. If you have further questions please direct message us and we are happy to send you a video.
- The shawl collar allows for several different style options. This jacket is meant to be worn right side up or upside down.
- This jacket has two clear snaps that disappear into the fabric at the bottom of the shawl collar to help the lapel drape nicely.
- The Aunt Ethel has slouchy shoulders and a generous fit, keeping in line with its bohemian roots.
- One Size Fits Most - Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible.
- We do not accept returns! If you have any doubt, please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.