This is an Antique American quilt. Made circa 1900's-1920's. It is a variation of the Rolling Stone quilt pattern. This is hand quilted and if you look closely you will see the variation in each beautiful stitch. This piece contains rare and valuable indigos and men's shirt scraps. Please take note there is a little color bleed on the inside and on a few spots on the outside of the jacket. We have included photos at the end of the listing for your convenience. In our opinion the quilt is thin, light weight, and soft. If you have further questions please direct message us and we are happy to send you a video.
- The shawl collar allows for several different style options. This jacket is meant to be worn right side up or upside down.
- This jacket has two clear snaps that disappear into the fabric at the bottom of the shawl collar to help the lapel drape nicely.
- The Aunt Ethel has slouchy shoulders and a generous fit, keeping in line with its bohemian roots.
- One Size Fits Most - Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible.
- We do not accept returns! If you have any doubt, please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.