This is an Antique American quilt top. Made circa 1930's-1940's. It is a traditional Indiana Puzzle or Rob Peter to Pay Paul Quilt Pattern. The quilt top is hand sewn and we finished the piece by backing it with bandana patchwork. It is not hand quilted. This piece offers endless styling options as it is completely reversible and can be worn upside down. Please see listing photos for examples of all your different styling options. In our opinion the quilt is very thin, very soft, very light weight, and has a great drape. Please note: there are a few zigzag mends throughout and we have added a photo at the end of the listing as an example. Overall this quilt is in excellent condition. If you have further questions please direct message us and we are happy to send you a video.
- The shawl collar allows for several different style options. This jacket is meant to be worn right side up or upside down.
- This jacket has two clear snaps that disappear into the fabric at the bottom of the shawl collar to help the lapel drape nicely.
- The Aunt Ethel has slouchy shoulders and a generous fit, keeping in line with its bohemian roots.
- One Size Fits Most - Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible.
- We do not accept returns! If you have any doubt, please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years and we believe that makes them perfectly imperfect. This is what makes them a one-of-a-kind piece of art. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend spot cleaning if necessary.