This is an American vintage quilt. Made circa 1960's. It is a traditional Mother's Oddity quilt pattern. This piece has been hand quilted and hand sewn. The quilt contains many novelty, fun and quirky fabrics from its era. Some of the fabrics are a poly-cotton blend. Please note the contrasting backing fabric, which can best be seen on the cuffs in our photos. It is a bright cheerful yellow floral flannel fabric, it is extremely soft. In our opinion the quilt is very thin, very light weight, with little to no loft, and has a great drape. If you have further questions please direct message us and we are happy to send you a video.
- The shawl collar allows for several different style options. This jacket is meant to be worn right side up or upside down.
- This jacket has two clear snaps that disappear into the fabric at the bottom of the shawl collar to help the lapel drape nicely.
- The Aunt Ethel has slouchy shoulders and a generous fit, keeping in line with its bohemian roots.
- One Size Fits Most - Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible.
- We do not accept returns! If you have any doubt, please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years and we believe that makes them perfectly imperfect. This is what makes them a one-of-a-kind piece of art. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend spot cleaning if necessary.