This is an Antique American quilt. Made circa 1890s-1919. It is a traditional Four Patch quilt pattern. This piece has been meticulously and beautifully hand quilted. If you love multitasking pieces in your wardrobe there are a hundred different ways to style this piece. The black and red floral calico backing fabric makes this piece great to wear inside out and upside down. This piece is very comfortable to wear, it is thin, light weight, and contains little to no batting. The cotton is a dream to wear, it is very soft and has a great drape. This piece is in excellent condition. We have agonized over getting the exact color. If you have questions about the pinks or red, this is a true cranberry color. If you have further questions please direct message us and we are happy to send you a video.
- The shawl collar allows for several different style options. This jacket is meant to be worn right side up or upside down.
- This jacket has two clear snaps that disappear into the fabric at the bottom of the shawl collar to help the lapel drape nicely.
- The Aunt Ethel has slouchy shoulders and a generous fit, keeping in line with its bohemian roots.
- One Size Fits Most - Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible.
- We do not accept returns! If you have any doubt, please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years and we believe that makes them perfectly imperfect. This is what makes them a one-of-a-kind piece of art. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend spot cleaning if necessary.