This is an Antique American quilt made circa 1930's-1940's. It is an elevated variety of the Wedding Ring quilt pattern. This piece has been beautifully hand quilted and hand sewn, which is a labor of love and a lost art. This a medium thickness(puffiness), light weight, and soft. It is very rare to find Wedding Ring quilt patters with double six pointed stars in the center and we are delighted to have found this piece. If you have further questions please direct message us and we are happy to send you a video.
- The shawl collar allows for several different style options. This jacket is meant to be worn right side up or upside down.
- This jacket has two clear snaps that disappear into the fabric at the bottom of the shawl collar to help the lapel drape nicely.
- The Aunt Ethel has slouchy shoulders and a generous fit, keeping in line with its bohemian roots.
- One Size Fits Most - Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible.
- We do not accept returns! If you have any doubt, please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.