This is an Antique American quilt made circa 19030s. It is a traditional Wedding Ring quilt pattern. This piece has been beautifully hand quilted. In our opinion the quilt is thin, light weight, with an excellent drape. The maker signed this quilt with minuscule initials, MO. We placed these initials on the wearer's right arm near the cuff. Enjoy the tiny pieces and variety of beautiful novelty fabrics used in the quilt. Please note: there are a few zigzag mends on this quilt and one patch discreetly placed under the arm. If you have further questions please direct message us and we are happy to send you a video.
- The shawl collar allows for several different style options. This jacket is meant to be worn right side up or upside down.
- This jacket has two clear snaps that disappear into the fabric at the bottom of the shawl collar to help the lapel drape nicely.
- The Aunt Ethel has slouchy shoulders and a generous fit, keeping in line with its bohemian roots.
- One Size Fits Most - Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible.
- We do not accept returns! If you have any doubt, please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years and we believe that makes them perfectly imperfect. This is what makes them a one-of-a-kind piece of art. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend spot cleaning if necessary.