This is an Antique American quilt. Made circa 1930s-1940s. It is a traditional Wedding Ring Pattern. This quilt is been beautifully hand quilted and hand sewn by an expert. It contains some feed sack fabrics and some other novelty fabrics from its era. In our opinion the quilt is thin, soft, light weight and with a good drape. Please note the sleeves are an inch shorter than our standard Aunt Ethel. If you have further questions please direct message us and we are happy to send you a video.
- The sleeves are 1 inch shorter than our standard Aunt Ethel
- The shawl collar allows for several different style options. This jacket is meant to be worn right side up or upside down.
- This jacket has two clear snaps that disappear into the fabric at the bottom of the shawl collar to help the lapel drape nicely.
- The Aunt Ethel has slouchy shoulders and a generous fit, keeping in line with its bohemian roots.
- One Size Fits Most - Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible.
- We do not accept returns! If you have any doubt, please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years and we believe that makes them perfectly imperfect. This is what makes them a one-of-a-kind piece of art. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend spot cleaning if necessary.