This is an American Antique Quilt made circa 1940s - 1950s. It is a Hexi, Trip Around the World Quilt Pattern. We have reason to believe that the person who made the quilt top was a different maker than the person who finished this quilt. The quilt top was made in a different era than the fabric used in the backing. PLEASE NOTE: This quilt is not hand quilted. If you like to dress on theme like we do here at Lady Lancaster, we cannot think of a more appropriate jacket for the Easter Season. In our opinion, it is thin, lightweight, soft with a great drape and very comfortable to wear.
- The shawl collar allows for several different style options. This jacket is meant to be worn right side up or upside down.
- This jacket has two clear snaps that disappear into the fabric at the bottom of the shawl collar to help the lapel drape nicely.
- The Aunt Ethel has slouchy shoulders and a generous fit, keeping in line with its bohemian roots.
- One Size Fits Most - Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible.
- We do not accept returns! If you have any doubt, please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years and we believe that makes them perfectly imperfect. This is what makes them a one-of-a-kind piece of art. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend spot cleaning if necessary.