This is an Antique American quilt. Made circa 1890s-1920s.The quilt pattern has been called many different names throughout history, but most commonly Hearts and Gizzards. This quilt is absolutely museum quality for its meticulous hand quilting and beautiful hand sewing. The antique indigo fabrics used in this quilt are highly coveted and very rare. From a distance this quilt looks like two colored solid fabric quilt, however it is actually made with delicate calico fabrics. In our opinion this is a Lady Lancaster 10/10. There are few areas of tanning that did not show up in the images. If you have further questions please direct message us and we are happy to send you a video. The quilt is very thin, very soft, very light weight with a dreamy drape. THE SLEEVES ON THIS ETHEL JACKET ARE 1.5 INCHES SHORTER THAN OUR STANDARD ETHEL JACKET PATTERN. IF YOU HAVE LONGER LIMBS OR LOVE A BULKY WIDE CUFF, THIS JACKET IS NOT FOR YOU.
- The shawl collar allows for several different style options. This jacket is meant to be worn right side up or upside down.
- This jacket has two clear snaps that disappear into the fabric at the bottom of the shawl collar to help the lapel drape nicely.
- The Aunt Ethel has slouchy shoulders and a generous fit, keeping in line with its bohemian roots.
- One Size Fits Most - Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible.
- We do not accept returns! If you have any doubt, please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years and we believe that makes them perfectly imperfect. This is what makes them a one-of-a-kind piece of art. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend spot cleaning if necessary.