This is an Antique American quilt. Made circa 1930'-1940's. It is a traditional Kaleidoscope and Diamond and Star. This piece has been beautifully and meticulously hand quilted and hand sewn. In our show room we lovingly refer to these jackets as 10/10s. This jacket is perfect in every way! This piece is extraordinary for its unusual color combination, its rare quilt patter, and its crisp points. We love the almond colored backing fabric, which can best be appreciated when the sleeves are cuffed or the jacket is worn upside down.
- The shawl collar allows for several different style options. This jacket is meant to be worn right side up or upside down.
- This jacket has two clear snaps that disappear into the fabric at the bottom of the shawl collar to help the lapel drape nicely.
- The Aunt Ethel has slouchy shoulders and a generous fit, keeping in line with its bohemian roots.
- One Size Fits Most - Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible.
- We do not accept returns! If you have any doubt, please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years and we believe that makes them perfectly imperfect. This is what makes them a one-of-a-kind piece of art. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend spot cleaning if necessary.