This is an Antique American quilt. Made circa 1930s to 1950s. It is a traditional Lone Star quilt pattern. This piece has been beautifully hand quilted. Overall this quilt is in excellent condition with very little prelove. We love the contrasting pink backing which is best appreciated when the jacket is worn upside down and the cuffs are rolled. In our opinion the quilt is thin, lightweight, and because it has not seen a lot of prelove it is not the best draping quilt. It does hold its shape.
- The shawl collar allows for several different style options. This jacket is meant to be worn right side up or upside down.
- This jacket has two clear snaps that disappear into the fabric at the bottom of the shawl collar to help the lapel drape nicely.
- The Aunt Ethel has slouchy shoulders and a generous fit, keeping in line with its bohemian roots.
- One Size Fits Most - Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible.
- We do not accept returns! If you have any doubt, please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years and we believe that makes them perfectly imperfect. This is what makes them a one-of-a-kind piece of art. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend spot cleaning if necessary.