This is an Antique American quilt. Made circa 1930s to 1940s. It is a traditional Lonestar quilt pattern. This piece is beautifully hand quilted. It is very hard to find these rainbow Lonestars and we are thrilled with the opportunity to work with this one. There are zigzag mends throughout and areas of minor fabric wear which did not show up in our high resolution images. We have included three photos at then end of the listing show examples. If you direct message us we are happy to show you videos and more details on these mends. This quilt was made with extremely luxe and soft cotton. It is a very comfortable jacket. It is thin, lightweight, and with a great drape.
- The shawl collar allows for several different style options. This jacket is meant to be worn right side up or upside down.
- This jacket has two clear snaps that disappear into the fabric at the bottom of the shawl collar to help the lapel drape nicely.
- The Aunt Ethel has slouchy shoulders and a generous fit, keeping in line with its bohemian roots.
- One Size Fits Most - Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible.
- We do not accept returns! If you have any doubt, please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years and we believe that makes them perfectly imperfect. This is what makes them a one-of-a-kind piece of art. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend spot cleaning if necessary.