This is an Antique American quilt. Made circa 1900s- 1920s. It is the traditional Album or Odd Fellows quilt pattern. This quilt is both hand sewn and beautifully hand quilted. This color pallet is a very rare combination. This quilt exhibits a lot of sun bleaching throughout which we have tried to capture in the listing photos. We personally believe this patina adds to the overall interest of the jacket. The veracity of the fabric is not affected by the sun bleach. In our opinion the quilt is very soft, very lightweight with a perfect drape.
- The shawl collar allows for several different style options. This jacket is meant to be worn right side up or upside down.
- This jacket has two clear snaps that disappear into the fabric at the bottom of the shawl collar to help the lapel drape nicely.
- The Aunt Ethel has slouchy shoulders and a generous fit, keeping in line with its bohemian roots.
- One Size Fits Most - Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible.
- We do not accept returns! If you have any doubt, please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years and we believe that makes them perfectly imperfect. This is what makes them a one-of-a-kind piece of art. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend spot cleaning if necessary.