This is an American, antique quilt made circa 1940s. The pattern can be referred to as a Snowball or Maltese Cross. This quilt has been hand quilted and hand sewn. However, the hand quilting is not overly dense. Please see photos or direct message us for detailed videos. In our opinion this quilt is in excellent condition. It shows little to no wear, it is thin, light weight, with a little loft (puffiness). This quilt has a moderate drape, it is not the most floppy quilt because it has seen little to no pre-love.
- This is a very light weight, very thin quilt.
- The shawl collar allows for several different style options. This jacket is meant to be worn right side up or upside down.
- This jacket has two clear snaps that disappear into the fabric at the bottom of the shawl collar to help the lapel drape nicely.
- The Aunt Ethel has slouchy shoulders and a generous fit, keeping in line with its bohemian roots.
- One Size Fits Most
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible. We do not accept returns. If you have any doubt please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years and we believe that makes them perfectly imperfect. This is what makes them a one-of-a-kind piece of art. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend spot cleaning if necessary.