This is an American, antique quilt made circa 1930s. It is the traditional wedding ring quilt pattern. This piece is beautifully hand quilted and hand pieced which is a labor of love and a lost art. While the wedding ring pattern is a common pattern this green color is very rare and hard to find. We are thrilled to be able to work with this beauty. The quilt contains many novelty fabrics as well as a few historic feed sack fabrics. We consider this quilt to be thin and very light weight.
- This is a very light weight, very thin quilt.
- The shawl collar allows for several different style options. This jacket is meant to be worn right side up or upside down.
- This jacket has two clear snaps that disappear into the fabric at the bottom of the shawl collar to help the lapel drape nicely.
- The Aunt Ethel has slouchy shoulders and a generous fit, keeping in line with its bohemian roots.
- One Size Fits Most
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible. We do not accept returns. If you have any doubt please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years and we believe that makes them perfectly imperfect. This is what makes them a one-of-a-kind piece of art. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend spot cleaning if necessary.
Add To Cart