This is an American, antique quilt made circa 1940s-1950s. This is the traditional Grandma's Garden quilt pattern. This beauty has been hand quilted and hand sewn which is a labor of love and a lost art. We consider this quilt to be extremely light weight and very thin. It is easy to wear and fun to style. There are yellowing age marks throughout this piece that are seen on the white fabrics. We have tried to photograph this but they are very subtle and hard to show in photos. For more details on this please feel free to direct message us and we will be happy to send videos.
- This is a very light weight, very thin quilt.
- The shawl collar allows for several different style options. This jacket is meant to be worn right side up or upside down.
- This jacket has two clear snaps that disappear into the fabric at the bottom of the shawl collar to help the lapel drape nicely.
- The Aunt Ethel has slouchy shoulders and a generous fit, keeping in line with its bohemian roots.
- One Size Fits Most
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible. We do not accept returns. If you have any doubt please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years and we believe that makes them perfectly imperfect. This is what makes them a one-of-a-kind piece of art. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend spot cleaning if necessary.
Add To Cart